Paris 3 Day Gastronomic
Contact us today for booking information, dates and details
Three days in Paris
For an intensely rich and illuminating wine and food experience, we suggest a 3-night stay in Paris to discover or rediscover the city of light and indulge in some of its new, quality-driven restaurants sourcing everything locally biodynamically and organically.
AT, Au Passage, Jones, Saturne, Servan, Semilla, Yard and Verjus are some of our favourites, each with an inspired chef whose passions for real tastes pushes them well beyond the ordinary to the extraordinary. Accommodations will be in the historic centre of Paris' Latin Quarter within easy walking distance of the Place Monge open-air market, the Panthéon, the Luxembourg Gardens, the Jardin des Plantes, Notre-Dame, the Île Saint-Louis, the Marais, the Bastille and the banks of the Seine.
Paris 3 Day Gastronomic includes:
• 3 nights in the heart of historic Paris in a 3-star hotel with private garden (contact us for 4 & 5 star luxury options)
• Professional guide and wine educator with 30 years of wine experience
• 3 gastronomic dining experiences with some of Paris’ top young chefs
• A gourmet wine walking tour
(From 1125€ per person double occupancy as an add-on to another full-length guided tour
- from 950€ per person double occupancy for a minimum of 6 participants as an independent package)
Available all-year round
This tour can be booked for a minimum of 2 people at any time during the year, with a minimum of 3 month's notice. Contact us for further information and to reserve. This tour is also proposed as an add-on to From Palette to Palate, Loire Valley Wines & Castles, Germany & Alsace Unbottled and the Biodynamic Provence wine tour.